My father please pray for ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen AMEN IPRAISE YOU LORD ABBA FATHER IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST I ASK YOU TO HELP THIS FAMILY'S AGAINST THE EVIL ONE DON'T LET HIM KEEPS YOUR DAUGHTER FROM BEING HAPPY FREE FROM PAINS AND SORROW THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN🙏👏 🙌
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
306
I got my wishes fulllfilled, I had some ehalth rpoblems and now Im better and even have a nurse helping me out. Please now pray for my father who is very sick from cancer, he cant breathe good so please pray for me for him to become well from his disease. In the name of Jesus AMEN
Replies
13
Views
202
Hi From Friday my husband and I are suffering from the stomach flu, he has bad diarrhoea and I had bad vomiting now we are still not well... Our stomachs are still paining, uneasy and queasy... We are really in discomfort... We cannot eat or even drink enough liquid... Please pray that the Lord...
Replies
16
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom