My daughter ### needs a second child ...

James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Psalm 25:18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.

Psalm 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Psalm 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 6:2 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Psalm 120:1 In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.

Psalm 22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

My prayers are with you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying for a second child since 2020 and sad part is I am in my late ###s. My son has been ### and asking for a sibling for long. All the families have been blessed with two children. I need His peace if it is not His will, praying for His will to be done at the end.
Replies
10
Views
208
I am requesting prayers for my daughter ###. She is scheduled for surgery on October ###. We have been doing endless testing all summer and she received abnormal results with every test. Please pray that the surgery goes well, she is finally able to breath fully and has no more ongoing heart...
Replies
16
Views
195
We request all prayer for us for God's blessings on us to have another child and we trust in God and waiting for His blessings as He did for my 1st pregnancy after 7 years I naturally became pregnant so need another blessing from God.
Replies
9
Views
887
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom