Pray for second child

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I am praying for a second chance in my job at ###. The HR has already submitted my updated resume to the hiring manager. My team got dissolved because management took a different direction. But they told me I can re-apply since it's not a performance issue. Hence, I am hoping...
Replies
5
Views
264
I lost my first child and its been 4 years and I have been unable to get pregnant. To make matters worse I've been ill and I don't seem to be getting any better. I'm worried I will never be able to have any of my own children with my husband. Both of us are the last of our immediate family who...
Replies
11
Views
230
We request all prayer for us for God's blessings on us to have another child and we trust in God and waiting for His blessings as He did for my 1st pregnancy after 7 years I naturally became pregnant so need another blessing from God.
Replies
9
Views
887
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,062
Members
648,644
Latest member
Kiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom