My aunt ### is in hospice. No ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### who is in hospice nurse just called and she is worse. It’s Holiday weekend. I live in the mountains I have to drive a canyon. Please Lord guide me. I can’t sleep! I’m so upset. I love her. Please dear Jesus please let her not be afraid.
Replies
10
Views
185
Please pray for my aunt who has just undergone an emergency surgery. I just lost my other aunt 2 months ago, this feels like a nightmare.
Replies
12
Views
226
Please pray for Me and My family of ### in general And my unspoken requests Please pray for my spouse to be healed and blessed to live a very long life please also pray for My Aunt, My Friend, And My little boy (All unspoken as well) All In Jesus name Thank You
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,901
Messages
16,816,240
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom