animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I struggle in my relationship with ###. I need you to give me wisdom on how to love him well. You are my shield and defender, show me how, when, and where to erect boundaries in our relationship. I believe you are my healer and I trust you to guard my heart and mind. I need your specific directions on how to interact with him. I want to love him with a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. (1 Timothy 1:5). I forgive him for hurting me and I pray that he forgives me for hurting him since we've been together. Fill me with your truth and compel me to fearlessly tell the truth with my love. Let your perfect love cast out all my fears related to our relationship. Grant us your wisdom when addressing difficult subjects. Let us see and hear the other's heart with your spiritual wisdom that you freely give. Teach us to speak truth to each other in love. As we navigate these days together, let our words and actions towards each other be compassionate, humble, patient, gentle, and kind. I surrender what I think our relationship should be. Please transform it so that it honors you. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen.
 
In the name of Jesus may God hear and honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen.

*Please Pray This Prayer: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take, the words that I speak, write, text, and sing. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You.

God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, trust, hope, love, peace, joy, security, and wisdom of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us with the desire, love, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Will for each of our lives. God bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, and character of Christ Jesus. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Prayer of Protection

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Pastor, Please pray for me and the person I love. He has told me that he does not want me, and those words have deeply hurt my heart. God knows how much I love him and how much I wish I could speak to him again. I don't want to force him or disturb him. I only ask God to look into both our...
Replies
15
Views
161
Heavenly Father, You see the pain and the distance between me and ### I bring our brokenness to You because You can heal what seems impossible. Please soften our hearts, remove our pride, and replace anger with grace. Teach us how to forgive each other, speak with kindness, and rebuild trust. If...
Replies
11
Views
141
Dear God, Lord Jesus, You already know what is in my heart. You know what ### wants, what she is praying for, and how much this relationship with ### means to her. I do not want to explain every little thing again and again because You already know everything. Father, if this relationship is...
Replies
9
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom