Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I ask that every lie my wife has told me is exposed and you show me the truth in every circumstance. I ask our marriage is built firmly and solely on YOU as the truth. I ask for protection and restoration of our marriage. 2 as 1 for you. Let it be. Let this season be the season where in...
Replies
11
Views
80
I’m requesting prayer and direction concerning my marriage. I’m also requesting prayer that my husband be delivered from alcohol. That God will remove the taste from his mouth. I’m praying that God give me direction on whether to stay or be released from the marriage. I’m praying for every...
Replies
12
Views
101
I need prayer tonight to break down everything standing in the way of your peace ad joy in the marrige 5d• Lord my God, In the quiet hours of this night, I come before Your presence with a sincere heart. lo not come as a perfect woman, but as a wife who is hurting id recognizes that only Your...
Replies
11
Views
35
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom