Marriage

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come before You with a heavy heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every struggle that I carry. Lord, You know how deeply I desire a peaceful and secure future. If it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place in the right family, with the right...
Replies
12
Views
232
Please pray for my marriage problem to ### He has anger issues- He was gaslighting everytime we argue .blame shifter and manipulative . Pray for our peace of mind . I am anxious . Pray for our financial problem and pray for his guidance at work I claim this prayer amen
Replies
13
Views
76
Pray for my mental health . Im so anxious with my marriage problem... abusive partner ., verbally and silent treatment and he still Living with his mom. Guide me in this problem lord protect my peace
Replies
12
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom