Marriage

I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't remember how we became strangers but I want my marriage to work. I pray he find his ways back to the marriage, I pray he opens his heart to our marriage
Replies
11
Views
83
I’m requesting prayer and direction concerning my marriage. I’m also requesting prayer that my husband be delivered from alcohol. That God will remove the taste from his mouth. I’m praying that God give me direction on whether to stay or be released from the marriage. I’m praying for every...
Replies
12
Views
123
I need prayer tonight to break down everything standing in the way of your peace ad joy in the marrige 5d• Lord my God, In the quiet hours of this night, I come before Your presence with a sincere heart. lo not come as a perfect woman, but as a wife who is hurting id recognizes that only Your...
Replies
12
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom