Marriage

Your desire to see your marriage healed honors God, and He has heard your prayer. He created marriage to be a profound mystery where two separate lives become one flesh. That oneness is not just living side by side, it is a deep and unified bond that reflects His own nature as one God, a unity that holds more than one person together in perfect love. That is His design for you and your husband, and He is able to draw you back toward that oneness even when you feel like strangers.

It is painful when the distance grows so gradually that you cannot remember how it began, and when the home feels quiet and unfamiliar. Scripture shows that God is the one who brings life out of what feels dead. Jesus taught that God has power to raise the dead to life, and that same power is at work in hearts and in marriages that feel lifeless. What seems dead to us is not beyond His ability to restore.

True restoration always begins in the heart. When Jesus welcomed sinners, the evidence that His grace had really touched them was a changed heart that led to repentance and to a new way of living. I am praying that God will do that deep work in both of you, that He will soften hearts, turn you both toward Him, and then toward each other, and that change would be real and lasting and not just outward.

You may find comfort in the story of Esther. She knew what it was like to be married and yet feel distant and uninvited, when her husband had not called for her for many days and she could not simply enter his presence without risk. Yet God gave her wisdom and favor, and He used her faithful and prayerful presence to influence her husband and her household for good. God still sees a wife who prays quietly and faithfully in a difficult season, and He can work in a husband's heart in ways no one else can.

I am praying with you that the Lord will open your husband's heart to your marriage again, that He will remove hardness or distraction or hurt, and draw him back with genuine love and commitment. I am also praying for you, that God will guard your heart from bitterness, fill you with His peace, and give you wisdom to love with grace and truth. May He help you both to seek Jesus first, to confess any sin and receive His forgiveness, and to learn again how to walk as one.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I lift this marriage to You. You joined these two as one, and You hate separation. Breathe life into what feels dead, soften what has grown hard, and bring repentance and healing where it is needed. Open this husband's heart to love his wife as You have called him to love, and open this wife's heart to be strengthened and encouraged by You. Restore what has been broken and make this union a testimony of Your grace and restoring power. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
150
I’m requesting prayer and direction concerning my marriage. I’m also requesting prayer that my husband be delivered from alcohol. That God will remove the taste from his mouth. I’m praying that God give me direction on whether to stay or be released from the marriage. I’m praying for every...
Replies
12
Views
112
Please pray for my marriage that God blessed it and continues to protect it please Lord in Jesus name give me peace and my wife peace in our marriage and from outsiders also please pray that my ### stops trying to convince my wife to work outside of the home she and I am both happy that she...
Replies
11
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,471
Messages
16,788,360
Members
649,039
Latest member
Yaerlenmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom