M A Rriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Pray for the restoration of the marriage of Tony and Susie.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I would like to again ask for prayer for Tony, who is having his prostate out for cancer tomorrow. He is my stepdaughter, Ann's husband. We just found out the cancer has not spread to his lungs. PTL! We already knew it had not spread to other parts of his body. Please pray for the surgery, and...
Replies
Views
Praise God! Thank You Father for Hearing and Answering our prayers! Thank You Jesus! Praise The Lord! Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for Polly and her family members and friends and ask God to Watch Over and Protect Them all. Please ask Him to Bless them all in a very Special...
Replies
Views
Prayer for my friend Tony she is having heart problems getting admitted to hospital for further testing.also for her mother Sandy to give her strength and good health to be able to help her daughter
Replies
Views
Praise God and Thank You Father for Listening to our prayers! Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for Tommy. He's going through some tough times right now and needs God's Help. Please pray for Billie, Raycelle, Maryam, Non, Becca, Janelle, Sierra, Polly, Mike, Cindy, Roy, Susanne...
Replies
Views
O Lord, I pray for restoration, reconciliation, recovery in my marriage. Dear Lord we stand in need of resurrection for our Marriage covenant. Please God I ask for this Miracle from above. Jesus heal and soften my husband Marcus heart. Jesus cleanse both of our hearts. In Jesus name we pray amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom