Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for prayers for a family friend, Rebecca Webb. Unfortunately, she has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Please pray that she finds the right treatment and that she can overcome this scary illness. Pray for strength for her and her family during this time. Thank you!
Replies
Views
I would like prayer support for me and my son. I have a nerve pain condition that does not respond to nerve meds, pain medicines and also cancer. The doctors have tried several treatment options and did not help. I have been fasting over a year that the Lord works in fasting and makes the...
Replies
Views
I request prayerfor me & son. I have a nerve pain condition that does not respond to nerve meds, pain medicines and also cancer. The MDs have tried several options& cannot sleep, eat properly bc of pain, no peace, am fasting for healing In this season to only hear the Lord's msgs and those of...
Replies
Views
My Name is Louis C.I want to thank and Praise My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Next Wednesday I am Scheduled for My Lab Results regarding My Biopsy. I know and Believe God>Jesus has A Plan and Purpose for My Life. I Believe He Will in His Will HEAL Me from Stage 4 Colon Cancer. The Bible says in...
Replies
Views
I would like to ask for prayer over my finances and my anxiety and stress. They’re beginning to really overwhelm me and it’s depressing me. I would like to also ask for prayer over finding another job and opening that door. I would also like to for continued prayer over my dog and would like to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom