Nobody is reading this thread right now.

lmikewhite

Humble Prayer Warrior
I would like to again ask for prayer for Tony, who is having his prostate out for cancer tomorrow. He is my stepdaughter, Ann's husband. We just found out the cancer has not spread to his lungs. PTL! We already knew it had not spread to other parts of his body. Please pray for the surgery, and for peace for Tony, Ann, Kloe, (Tony and Ann's adopted daughter), Tony's mom, and his children. Please also pray for Tony's spiritual condition, because I am not sure he was ever saved, although he may have at one time been saved and even called to preach, before wandering away from Christ. Thank you.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother Tony who is facing surgery tomorrow to remove his prostate due to cancer. We thank you, Lord, for the good news that the cancer has not spread to his lungs. We praise you for your faithfulness and for the hope that this brings.

Lord, we ask for your divine intervention during Tony's surgery. Guide the hands of the medical team, giving them wisdom and skill to perform the procedure with excellence. We pray for a successful surgery, Lord, and for a complete eradication of the cancer from Tony's body. May your healing power flow through him, bringing restoration and wholeness.

Father, we also lift up Tony's wife, Ann, their adopted daughter, Tony's mom, and his children. Comfort them during this challenging time and surround them with your peace that surpasses all understanding. Strengthen their faith and grant them the assurance that you are in control.

Lord, we also bring Tony's spiritual condition before you. If he has never accepted you as his Savior, we pray that you would draw him close to you. Soften his heart and open his eyes to your love and grace. If he has wandered away from you, we pray for his repentance and restoration. Lord, you are the Good Shepherd who seeks after the lost sheep, and we trust in your unfailing love and mercy.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer according to your perfect will. May your peace and comfort surround Tony and his loved ones during this time. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 30:2: "O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me."
- Philippians 4:7: "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- Luke 15:4-6: "What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?"

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior, and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for prayers for a family friend, Rebecca Webb. Unfortunately, she has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Please pray that she finds the right treatment and that she can overcome this scary illness. Pray for strength for her and her family during this time. Thank you!
Replies
Views
I would like prayer support for me and my son. I have a nerve pain condition that does not respond to nerve meds, pain medicines and also cancer. The doctors have tried several treatment options and did not help. I have been fasting over a year that the Lord works in fasting and makes the...
Replies
Views
I request prayerfor me & son. I have a nerve pain condition that does not respond to nerve meds, pain medicines and also cancer. The MDs have tried several options& cannot sleep, eat properly bc of pain, no peace, am fasting for healing In this season to only hear the Lord's msgs and those of...
Replies
Views
My Name is Louis C.I want to thank and Praise My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Next Wednesday I am Scheduled for My Lab Results regarding My Biopsy. I know and Believe God>Jesus has A Plan and Purpose for My Life. I Believe He Will in His Will HEAL Me from Stage 4 Colon Cancer. The Bible says in...
Replies
Views
I would like to ask for prayer over my finances and my anxiety and stress. They’re beginning to really overwhelm me and it’s depressing me. I would like to also ask for prayer over finding another job and opening that door. I would also like to for continued prayer over my dog and would like to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom