Love of my life just dumped me

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please take me ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me. I'm ready to go. I want to go. There is no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm in pain. Please Please I'm begging you.
Replies
7
Views
186
Dear God. I accept Jesus has dyed of all of us. God, I am so isolated. I'm a younger age than most of my family. I grew up as a military brat, away from extended family. My friendships were short and fast as they are in that environment. By the time my family stopped moving I was exiting high...
Replies
12
Views
97
Please pray for me, my mind wants to break. I have no one to talk to; I'm isolated. My 16-year-old son is suffering with me...for years, my life just stands still. I get a job but then lose it quickly. I'm unemployed right now for a year and 5 months. My whole family rejected me because of lies...
Replies
6
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,040
Messages
16,783,839
Members
648,606
Latest member
Ashoaddale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom