Lord, Please help me with my addictions. Please help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie100

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord, Please help me with my addictions. Please help me to get over them. Help my family have a wonderful crop and great yields this new year. Get me to do more. Help ### understand that there is a chance with me and her. I think we have something going and it has a strong chance and just needs a little help from the dear lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals and my GP updates done correctly and on time today and tomorrow. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please help me and my wife with our AUD. Please help my wife and I to be nice to...
Replies
14
Views
73
Dear God please help me. I don't want to live anymore. Please help my wife and our adult kid's. Please help me get to work tomorrow morning and to be able to work for 5 more years. I'm sorry but I don't really like my wife after ### years. She is a mean person and I don't want to be with her...
Replies
12
Views
58
Dear God please help me get a good night's sleep tonight. I have not been able to get much or any sleep over the past few days and I am so tired. Please help me wake up tomorrow morning and to have energy and courage and confidence that I am going to be okay. Please forgive me for my AUD. I am...
Replies
18
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,868
Messages
16,815,972
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom