Jesus Christ please help me

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Thank you for pouring out your heart so honestly before the Lord. Your prayer has been heard, and I thank God with you for His mercy in giving you a wife and family and good work, and above all for His Son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, through whom alone we have forgiveness and hope and the strength to keep trying and to believe that it will be okay.

I join you in praying for your work in these next two days, for your projects and proposals and GP updates, that God would grant you clarity, diligence and grace to do them correctly and on time. I pray that He would soften the hearts of your bosses and coworkers and customers, and give you peace with all people as you pursue holiness and faithful work. May He help you to be a diligent worker, not for show but as one who serves Christ first, content with what you have and free from anxious love of gain.

You have asked with great honesty about your AUD and about drinking through the night and looking at your phone, and about wanting to avoid AWS at work. God is gracious to forgive when we confess, and He also calls us to walk in holiness and self control. Scripture teaches that it is not wine itself that is the hindrance, but the evil purpose and the use beyond due measure. Drunkenness does not help us, it harms our health, our work, our marriage and our witness. I pray that God will forgive you for Christ's sake and strengthen you to turn from excess, and I urge you to seek practical help as well, including medical care and trusted counsel in your church and, if needed, from your doctor, because withdrawal can be dangerous and you should not face it alone. Ask God each morning for help to stay sober today, to steward your body, to use your time well, and to find better rest than the phone can give.

For your marriage, I pray that God would soften both your heart and your wife's, and teach you to be kind to one another. Marriage is a bond ordained of God, and it is honorable and pure. It preserves the holiness that comes through faith when husband and wife live faithfully with one another in chastity and orderly love. Use this bond with moderation and reverence, bearing with one another, speaking gently, forgiving quickly, and pursuing peace. That peace and holiness together open the way to see the Lord more clearly in your home. Pray together when you can, even briefly, and ask God to make you a better husband day by day.

I pray also for your adult son, that God would deliver him from dependence on cigarettes and marijuana and beer and draw him to a sober and whole life. And I pray for your adult daughter and her marriage and for the little baby in her womb, that God would protect them both, strengthen that marriage in lifelong faithfulness between one man and one woman as God designed, and prepare them for the joy and responsibility of welcoming this child.

For your own desire to be a better person, a better husband and father and worker, and to improve your health for the years ahead until retirement, I pray that God would give you steady steps. He can make you first in His kingdom not by great achievements but by faithful moderation, prayer, work done honestly, and love shown at home. Continue to give thanks, to confess quickly, to work diligently, and to follow peace with all.

Heavenly Father, have mercy on this brother. Forgive him through Jesus Christ and cleanse him. Grant him sobriety and health today and tomorrow at work and in the days to come. Give him wisdom for every task, favor with those over him and beside him, kindness in his home, and holiness in all things. Protect his son and his daughter and her marriage and her unborn child. Bless those who have been praying for this family, and keep them all in Your grace. In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord we ask this, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today. Please help me have a good visit with my doctor today to find out why I have so much pain in my left arm and elbow and wrist and my hand. Please continue to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and...
Replies
13
Views
180
Dear God please help me at work today. Please help me get my projects and proposals and invoices done correctly and on time. I have to much work to do and I really need your help. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please help me and...
Replies
10
Views
44
Dear God please help me. Please give me the courage and the strength to let go of alcohol. I don't like the way that I feel during and especially after I drink alcohol. I don't want to do it anymore. Please help me be a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,803
Messages
16,792,705
Members
649,407
Latest member
Roanarmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom