Lord help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thank you for this day that you have giving me and for the many blessings that it held for me. Thank you. Lord please help me with this. The heart break I have right now. It has been so heavy and so unbearable the last few days. I cant get the girl I like and have prayed for off my...
Replies
13
Views
172
Lord, I come to You tonight with a heart that feels heavy and tired. You know the things I cannot even explain, the worries I carry, and the sadness I sometimes cannot put into words. Lord, please take away this heaviness from my heart. Give me peace when my mind is restless, strength when I...
Replies
10
Views
158
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart. You know the worries and burdens I carry, especially about our finances. It feels like everything is running low again, but I choose to trust in You instead of fear. Lord, please help me not to worry, because You are our Provider and...
Replies
12
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,388
Messages
16,787,649
Members
648,960
Latest member
Astaotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom