Nobody is reading this thread right now.

All of us are lowly and wayward in an empty life and in a dark world. We cannot bear our crosses all alone in this life of ours. We need help, we need grace, we need mercy coming from heaven. So, let us all start lifting up our hands and hearts to Jesus. He is the giver of all peace, joy and happiness in this life and then in the next one. That is in heaven.

In moments like these I sing out a song.
I sing a song of love to Jesus.
In moments like these I lift my hands to Jesus.
I lift up my hands to the Lord.
Singing I love You Lord.

Yes, I love Jesus with all of my heart, my mind and soul. He has delivered me from the hands of the devil who was sending all kinds of illness, sadness, pain and sorrow to my heart.
I cast him out in the name of Jesus and he flew away from my life. I will continue to love Jesus and will forever lift up my hands to Him because His mercy and compassion never ever failed in my life.

When you lift up Jesus, He will lift up your life to be a blessing to many.
When you lift up others up, God will lift your life up before those who see your life.

When you take time to make someone elses day, God will make your day so bright others will come to know Him as Lord and Savior.

Any moment and wherever we are we should be lifting our hearts to Jesus. He delights in the praises of His people. The more you praise Jesus, the more you love what He did for you and for everyone who comes to Him.

All of us are lowly and wayward in an empty life and in a dark world. We cannot bear our crosses all alone in this life of ours. We need help, we need grace, we need mercy coming from heaven. So, let us all start lifting up our hands and hearts to Jesus. He is the giver of all peace, joy and happiness in this life and then in the next one. That is in heaven.

In moments like these I sing out a song.
I sing a song of love to Jesus.
In moments like these I lift my hands to Jesus.
I lift up my hands to the Lord.
Singing I love You Lord.

Yes, I love Jesus with all of my heart, my mind and soul. He has delivered me from the hands of the devil who was sending all kinds of illness, sadness, pain and sorrow to my heart.
I cast him out in the name of Jesus and he flew away from my life. I will continue to love Jesus and will forever lift up my hands to Him because His mercy and compassion never ever failed in my life.

When you lift up Jesus, He will lift up your life to be a blessing to many.
When you lift up others up, God will lift your life up before those who see your life.

When you take time to make someone elses day, God will make your day so bright others will come to know Him as Lord and Savior.
When we lift up the name of Jesus and start sharing all the blessings He has sent our way, then Gods grace and mercy comes to our life. Great is his faithfulness. Morning by morning we see the hand of the Lord leading us to our eternal home in heaven.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our soul should raise a beautiful song to our Maker Who sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name. Let us all stand in a sure and eternal ground where we shall lift our voice to the Lord who made heaven and earth. My soul peels out praises to His holy name. Jesus come and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You shine like a bright morning star... Jesus our dear Lord full of kindness and mercy continue to lead us all to His holy presence in heaven. His love for us will never ever dwindle or dissapear Let us all choose to be gentle. Nothing on earth is won by force. If we raise our voice. It...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I think we will never understand Gods great power and mercy toward human beings, the One who is worthy of all praise, honor and glory. Let us all call on the Lord to understand this. Holy Spirit come flow through me, and make my life what it ought to be, Holy Spirit come flow through all of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great time to be honest with the Lord Jesus who love us with an everlasting love, He really cares for us. Not only our hands should be lifted up to our dear Lord, but our heart and mind and say... I sing praises to Your name o Lord, praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom