Job and friends of ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus King of Kings for you never forget your people may you shower me with your blood and open for me the doors of blessings Lord, I need a job in the mighty name of Jesus, add me friends of benefits who can lead to change in my life. In Jesus's name I pray Amen🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord I come before you today to thank you for all that we have today I surrender my Friend to you I request this prayer for him as he is struggling to find a job and also he has the responsibility to take care of his family and has been employed for quite few months so he has attended a...
Replies
9
Views
149
Old and new, Lord please open mighty miracle doors and for true godly friendships and for close ones as well, this new one that I invited for a walk or something doesn't even bother responding, praying for their Salvation and conviction that Jesus would lead and guide to those that would be safe...
Replies
9
Views
115
Dear God, Help me find a prayer community where I can be myself. Protect me under your wings, preserve my integrity, and give me security. Send me a best friend to trust, pray with, and be a blessing to. Make me more secure, draw me closer to Jesus, and deliver me from wrong control and chains...
Replies
11
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,070
Messages
16,784,140
Members
648,657
Latest member
Elmuirtantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom