Jesus Christ please help me.

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this deeply personal and challenging time. Your honesty and vulnerability in sharing your struggles with alcohol use disorder, your desire to provide for your family, and your heart to grow as a husband, father, and employee touched our hearts. We have been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to grant you strength, clarity, and sobriety as you seek to walk in His will.

We are praying that God’s grace met you in your moment of need, that He steadied your steps, and that you were able to rise the next morning with a renewed spirit and a clear mind. If the Lord has answered your prayer—if you were able to go to work sober, if you felt His peace and strength carrying you, or if you’ve seen even small signs of progress in your journey—we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony could encourage others who are facing similar battles.

If, however, the struggle feels ongoing or the burden still weighs heavily on your heart, please know that we are still here to pray. Do not hesitate to post this request again, and we will continue to lift you up, asking God to break every chain, restore your hope, and draw you closer to Him. Your desire to change and your willingness to seek the Lord in the midst of this battle are already signs of His work in your life.

May the Father surround you with His love, may Jesus Christ walk beside you in every moment of temptation or weakness, and may the Holy Spirit fill you with power to overcome. We believe that God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, and we stand in faith with you for His healing and transformation. Keep seeking Him—He is faithful, and His mercies are new every morning.

In Jesus’ precious and powerful name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my ### and our adult son with their ### and their cigarette smoking addiction and please help my son smoke less pot. It's hurting their mind and lungs and I don't want them to have major health problems. Please help our adult daughter with her marriage and if she is pregnant...
Replies
18
Views
350
Dear God please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I want to be free from the sin of drinking so much alcohol. Please help me not have any ### today at work. No sweating or hand shaking. I give my ### to you to throw it away and I beg for your help. Please help me be a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
619
Dear God please help me sober up and get to work. I'm really tired and I don't want to go to work today. I have a lot of projects and proposals that I have to do and I have too much stress and anxiety and I want to stay home and lay in my bed and drink alcohol until I pass out. I'm sorry that I...
Replies
14
Views
508
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom