Jesus Can Bring Peace There has been much friction between

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Jesus Can Bring Peace

There has been much friction between Shebaa and Berry this weekend.

Berry had refused to take his psyche medications.

He has been yelling, cursing and acting irrationally.

He brought a homeless woman into their apartment.

He did not ask Shebaa before hand.

The woman was put out.

There have been loud arguments and physical fights.

Berry can be dangerous in this condition.

He was trained as a boxer.

He fought 9 years in the ring.

He has injured put men into the ICU unit of the hospital.

Shebaa has had 2 hours sleep in two days.

She needs to be alert for college classes this week.

Shebaa will report this behavior to the counselors of Berry on Monday.

Hopefully they will take wise measures.

She will also file a restraining order on him for her own safety.

Somehow God can work this together for good.

Jesus alone can bring peace to this chaos.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My name is Tonya. I'm a 41 yr old single mother to a wonderfully bright, talented, gifted, perfect blessing of love from almighty God Himself 15 yr old daughter, Taliyah. Her dad lives in Jamaica. We got married because I felt, having his child, it was what was proper and would be right in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When I first started this ministry (over 13 years ago!), there were few resources available for Christians wanting sex advice that was both biblical and practical. Yes, they existed, and I’m so grateful to those forerunners! But given the need, the supply wasn’t nearly enough. Nowadays, I can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The scriptures are often misinterpreted because man attempts to apply his carnal knowledge to spiritual things. But, because Jesus always spoke in parables, man must decipher everything that He said through a spiritual filter. This is how God purposed it to bring us into true relationship with...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom