Interview ~ pls pray!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
109
Please pray for our daughter interview scheduled today to be a successful one. May the Mighty One shower his blessings and guide her during the interview and help her to be successful. Thank you, For your constant prayers. Regards, ###
Replies
10
Views
277
🙏 Prayer Request: Please pray for me as I had my interview today for a Senior Internal Auditor position. Pray that I made a positive impression, that I am selected to move forward in the interview process, and that God gives me peace and confidence while I wait. If this is the right opportunity...
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,260
Messages
16,786,116
Members
648,847
Latest member
Halaeralor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom