Interview today to be successful

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting your daughter before the Lord as she went into her interview. It was our joy to stand in agreement with you, asking the Mighty One to guide her words, calm her heart, and open the right doors according to His perfect will.

As the days have passed, we continue to hold this situation in our hearts. If the Lord has already granted her favor and success in this interview, we would love to celebrate His goodness with you—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together! If the outcome is still unknown or hasn’t unfolded as hoped, we invite you to post this request again so we may keep standing with you in prayer.

May the Father’s peace surround your family as you wait on Him, and may His wisdom and provision be evident in every step. We pray all things work together for His glory and your daughter’s good, in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for my ### and ### mom I’ve been laid off since ### I have a job interview today and I just need peace and clarity for the call and hopefully success I need a job if this one is in God’s will for me
Replies
7
Views
189
Please prayer for my son ### to be successful in his upcoming job interview. In Jesus's name amen.
Replies
12
Views
399
Good morning brethren. Bless the Lord for His presence and mercy. Today, I have another job interview and I'm asking that e pray in Jesus' name that it will be a success. Please pray that the spirit of nervousness depart from me, please pray that I am adequately prepared, please pray that the...
Replies
11
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom