In the mighty name of Christ Jesus, ...

Vorisse

Disciple of Prayer
In the mighty name of Christ Jesus, please pray for me for lump on my ### to go. I thank you Jesus Christ for healing in advance.
 
Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, we come to you today asking for your healing touch on behalf of ###. We pray that the lump on her groin would be removed and that she would be restored to perfect health. We thank you for your power to heal and we thank you in advance for your miraculous work in her life. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request for healing and deliverance.

🙏💓🙏Prayer Focus: God I thank You for Your faithfulness, goodness, grace, and mercy. I thank You for Your healing power. God, You are still healing today. You are The Healer. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please heal all those I know that stand in need of healing, the writer of this prayer, and myself. God from the top of our heads to the tips of our toes, heal us of every sickness we know and don’t know about that is going on in our bodies. God supernaturally heal our body, heart, mind, soul, and spirit. Heal us physically and spiritually. Let us eat healthy and exercise. Let us get the right amount of sleep and rest. God help us get to the desired weight that You want us to weigh. Let our blood pressure always be normal. God don't let the enemy of our soul steal, kill, or destroy our health, joy, peace, hope, trust, and faith in You. We overcome by the blood of the lamb and the words of our testimony. We testify that we are saved by the blood of Jesus. We are the healed of the Lord. We have the mind of Christ Jesus. We have faith, prayer, and works. The joy of the Lord is our strength. Thank You God. Amen!

Matthew 4:23: And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.

James5:16: Pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayer for me and my moms health, and financial problems🙏🙏
Replies
10
Views
164
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
168
Prayer for deliverance and conversion for 'persons'; who I regularly dream monitoring me, trying to afflict me in the dream, trying to get me to eat, blocking my forward movements, or some other affliction in Jesus Christ Most Precious Name! For God's Mercy for a successful interview and...
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom