I'm ### ### from ### 🇸🇩### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone and yall are welcome to help me pray if you like. I'm going through a struggle as of now. I recently had surgery for syents and balloons to be placed in my leg veins to get oxygen flowing and remove blood clots. Everything I ask this vascular doctor questions about my health,she...
Replies
14
Views
164
Thank you God for the first time the kids father asking for me. thank you so much for the prayers 🙏. please I really need a prayer for him to come back to me and my kids. In Jesus Christ name. 🙏
Replies
10
Views
485
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom