My name is ### ### ### and I'm from ### 🇵🇬

We continue to lift you and your family up in prayer, ###. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for allowing us to stand in agreement with you. We are grateful that the kids' father is asking about you, and we continue to pray for complete restoration and reconciliation.

If you have seen progress or answers to your prayers, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. If the situation remains unchanged, or if you have other related needs, please don't hesitate to post a new request. We are here to continue praying with you and for you.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him and trust in His love for you and your family. We pray for His will to be done and for His peace to fill your hearts. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I'm ### from Papua New Guinea a small island nation just above Australia. Access to medical services that provide treatment for my condition aren't available here and I can't afford to go overseas for treatment. My wife and I have been trying for several months as we won't kids. We really...
Replies
9
Views
325
Please pray for me, I'm truly lose my mind my life is too narrow to move full of fear worried and scared anxiety. I lose everything my career my house my son for when am fighting for my challenges battle, ### and ### we are planning for second married in clean God name and take care of children...
Replies
8
Views
346
Please pray for me, I'm truly lose my mind my life is too narrow to move full of fear worried and scared anxiety. I lose everything my career my house my ### for when am fighting for my challegest.
Replies
9
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom