I'm ### ### from ### 🇸🇩### ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal from every despair. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone and yall are welcome to help me pray if you like. I'm going through a struggle as of now. I recently had surgery for syents and balloons to be placed in my leg veins to get oxygen flowing and remove blood clots. Everything I ask this vascular doctor questions about my health,she...
Replies
14
Views
164
Thank you God for the first time the kids father asking for me. thank you so much for the prayers 🙏. please I really need a prayer for him to come back to me and my kids. In Jesus Christ name. 🙏
Replies
10
Views
485
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,995
Messages
16,783,150
Members
648,546
Latest member
Stmaraerath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom