I’m asking for a friend to find ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I’m asking for a friend to find a place. Her son didn’t renew his lease. My place is full. I ask she understands that I’m not able to help her.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear friend who is in need of a place to stay. Her son did not renew his lease, and she finds herself in a difficult situation. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention to provide her with a safe and suitable place to live.

We also pray for understanding and peace in her heart as we are unable to accommodate her in our own home. Help her to see that our inability to help is not a lack of love or care, but simply a matter of circumstance.

Guide her steps, Lord, and open doors that no one can shut. May she find favor and provision through Your grace. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your unfailing love.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for standing in prayer with me and God Bless you and your household.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayer for a friend of mines I was concerned about a friend so I went to talk to some one and I don't like the things I fount out it was harsh evil and wrong but I know God has all the power and all the power to fix it for her some one put a spell on my friend to make her run away...
Replies
11
Views
168
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
167
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom