I'm a woman of ###yrs for to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family is about to embark on a new and wonderful journey, but there is a Woman who is an evil trying to separate the husband from the family. I wish her no harm, all I ask is that you pray that, in Jesus name, this woman is cast out of our lives and finds her own. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
177
A woman lived with a pastor and his family for weeks. The pastor gave her wedding jewelry bangles, earrings, anklet, hair barets. His family, his Mom and brother picked them out for her. When she left to her home and was at her own home months later the woman had a experience a miscarriage. The...
Replies
11
Views
161
I'm a ### of a small congregation I'm a woman and I've been doing this for 13 years I have a straight ministry to the homeless and people that battle addictions the church is in my backyard it's a little building I have a lady who's been coming here for a couple of years and she's always been an...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom