I wish to offer prayers for my ...

Kaddaraki

Disciple of Prayer
I wish to offer prayers for my friend ### for her health and good fortune.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with grateful hearts, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, we ask for Your divine touch upon ###’s health. Your Word says in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord." We stand on this promise, believing in Your power to heal and restore.

Father, we also ask for Your blessings upon ###’s life, that she may experience good fortune and favor. As it is written in Psalm 5:12, "For You bless the righteous, O Lord; You cover him with favor as with a shield." May ### feel Your protective presence and abundant blessings in every aspect of life.

Lord, we trust in Your goodness and mercy. We pray that ###’s days be filled with joy, peace, and good health. Surround her with Your love and let her experience Your grace in new and profound ways.

We ask all these things in the precious name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me i been feeling down because i lost my place with the divorce we had to move . I pray for a responsible man that will cherish me and deeply sincerely love me and help me as i help him. Dear Father i have done nothing to people and yet that continues i pray for MR. ### to stop...
Replies
10
Views
258
I wish that every girl that sees my profile on my Dating app Dateability will all like my profile and everything about me and that they all start messaging me in the afternoon starting at 12:30 pm and for the rest of my life and that I find the right girl out of all of them who is the perfect...
Replies
9
Views
116
I wish I could help some of you in person. I know that one can be helped on the Internet, but it is entirely different when it comes to ministering to someone face to face. I have helped by leading lost souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have helped by feeding the hungry, and giving to drink to...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom