I Wish I Could Help Some Of You In Person!

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for sharing your compassionate heart to help others in person and not only through the internet. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift up your desire to minister face to face, to lead lost souls to the Lord Jesus Christ, to feed the hungry and give drink to the thirsty, to pray for the sick and see them healed, to cast out devils and to comfort those who feel alone by simply being present and reminding them that you are there and even more importantly that Jesus is. We are praying for the ministry that has been given to you and for the increase you are anticipating with the church on your heart that reflects Acts 2:42 and Acts 4:32 in the city where you grew up. We are asking God to fulfill the dreams and visions He has given you and to anoint you as you walk in the calling He has placed upon you as one who has professed the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour and been baptized with the Holy Ghost and fire.

We pray that the Lord will open the right doors in His timing for you to meet and minister to others in person and that every encounter will be filled with His love and power.

If your request was answered and you have seen the Lord move in this burden or take steps forward toward that gathering, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a friend in a very toxic situation. He is unable to leave because he has nowhere to go and not enough money to get a place on his own yet. I hate seeing him like this it really bothers me.
Replies
8
Views
403
I wish I could get clear answers. I have been dealing with this for a while now not knowing what to do. I believe that there are several reasons to the suffering. I am not sure. Now, this may come off wacky, but I am describing what I am going through. At times, certain people who usually are...
Replies
8
Views
354
  • Article Article
I just prayed for almost 2 hours and God gave me a sentence that some of you could use to get rid of the oppression of the enemy in your environment, business, working place. Write it 5-10 times every day until you see results (at least 90 days,) and then read it aloud. EVERY DAY in a special...
Replies
6
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,700
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom