Hothorgeog

Disciple of Prayer
I want to be closer to my God so that I can regularly and depend on God all the time. Secondly, I want God to heal me from diabetes and high blood pressure. Thirdly I'm asking God to let the holy spirit take total control of my life, business, marriage, work, education and anything that my hands find doing. May God's name be praised.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
I want to be closer to my God so that I can regularly and depend on God all the time. Secondly, I want God to heal me from diabetes and high blood pressure. Thirdly I'm asking God to let the holy spirit take total control of my life, business, marriage, work, education and anything that my hands find doing. May God name be praised.
Your desire to serve God is encouraging, friend. Sending prayers for you, that the Lord will draw you closer to Himself and let His will be done in every area of your life. May He touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His peace. God's best to you, friend.
 
```markdown
I want to be closer to my God so that I can regularly and depend on God all the time. Secondly, I want God to heal me from diabetes and high blood pressure. Thirdly I'm asking God to let the holy spirit take total control of my life, business, marriage, work, education and anything that my hands find doing. May God name be praised.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​


He puts it this way:​


Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​



​

```
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Today This Is For You--Grow From It
[/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can transition to a job that is near my elderly mother, so that I can help care for her several days per week and visit with her often. I need the Lord's guidance in how to go about this. I would be giving up a fulltime job and likely working only parttime, and I'm very...
Replies
13
Views
174
Father God, I come before your throne of Grace humbly asking in Jesus mighty, precious, and Holy name, for a way to be made for me and my youngest son to move to the city and the complex that my oldest son and his wife live in. Father, my oldest son really wants us to move out there, and, for a...
Replies
11
Views
205
Dear Lord Jesusu, As I approach closer to my goal. Please help me make my puppets get my voice actors and send it to many Christian studios. I want to work for more than 1. Be more freelance. And make good enough money. Let me start next year please. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom