kendrad560

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that my mother ### ### ### ### is qualified to receive a ground alzheimers cure. She needs the medication. It will really help her. I pray that it is God's will for my mother to get approval for the medication.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We noticed that every couple of days my mothers hand tremble. She has early Alzheimer, lord please heal her brain and nerves and all the connections. Amen! Also her hands are cold. Plese pray for her circulation. Also pray that she will have every day visits from good people that will bring...
Replies
10
Views
31
Lord please i want to see Abrahams blessing at work. Why do my mother must have early Alzheimer??? Satan get lost in Jesus name. Satan leave her mind, her head her body mind spirit and soul in Jesus name!!! I PROCLAIM IN JESUS NAME THAT MY MOTHER ### IS SAVED HEALED AND DELIVERED IN JESUS NAME!!!
Replies
10
Views
428
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom