I need a job closer to my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Hi..thanks for the prayers..God is great all the time. There is a post that came out closer to my home, I did apply and will wait to receive a call for an interview. Thanks
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayer for peaceful full time permanent stable job closer to home, as I am unable to get jobs for so long and faced lots of rejections every time and also interview rejections and facing lots of stress.
Replies
5
Views
255
Please pray that I can transition to a job that is near my elderly mother, so that I can help care for her several days per week and visit with her often. I need the Lord's guidance in how to go about this. I would be giving up a fulltime job and likely working only parttime, and I'm very...
Replies
13
Views
174
Father God, I come before your throne of Grace humbly asking in Jesus mighty, precious, and Holy name, for a way to be made for me and my youngest son to move to the city and the complex that my oldest son and his wife live in. Father, my oldest son really wants us to move out there, and, for a...
Replies
11
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom