I have had a lot of evil ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An evil cult "church" spoke a lot of witchcraft curses over me. Those hideous curses did an unbelievable amount of damage to my life. Please pray that all the witchcraft curses that evil fake church put on me are broken forever and can never ever come for any reason ever in Jesus Name.
Replies
8
Views
176
Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
155
If you've followed my journey, you know how desperate I am to hurry up & move. This journey has taken 11 months so far & I'm SO tired! All those principals that said they would most likely choose me in the first or second round of hiring, I'd definitely get hired this year, & they promised they...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,155
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom