I feel like i lost the Holy Spirit

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting you up before the Lord in these past days, especially as you shared that you feel like you have lost the Holy Spirit and that you are going through a very hard time, feeling suicidal and longing to feel Gods love again.

We want you to know that we continue to pray for you, that the Lord would draw close to you in this season of darkness and remind you of His unfailing love and presence. We pray that He would heal your broken heart and give you peace and hope, and that you would know without a doubt that nothing can separate you from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted as Psalm 34:18 tells us, and He has promised to never leave you nor forsake you as we see in Heb 13:5. We pray that you would feel His love restored and His comfort surrounding you, and that you would know that you are sealed by the Holy Spirit as Eph 1:13 reminds us, and that His love for you remains. We ask the Father to lift this heavy burden, to bring supportive people around you, and to fill you with strength for each day.

We pray this in Jesus Name. Amen.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We want to keep standing with you and believing for Gods work in your life.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what to write i feel so alone even in a crowded room, im mental and physically and emotionally drained. I can't seem to do anything anymore
Replies
18
Views
215
I’m at risk of losing one of my jobs, I’m trying to find an affordable car while also working on my relationship with god. I feel so out f touch with him and my mind is kind of wandering. I feel lost and don’t know what t do
Replies
12
Views
173
After I have told christians about my past before I was a christian, it feels like their attitude changed towards me. It feels like they have became more unkind.
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom