Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
The living situation has become unbearable.Everyday is a constant battle, filthy living condition,and broken boundaries.A person that wasn't even on the lease moved in a year ago.since she moved in she has made it unbearable.when I requested help from the landlord.all he does and takes her side...
I am tired, my god. Absolutely tired. My heart feels heavy and it wont lighten up. I am so so so tired every days as I enter in this house, walk around these, give me some respite, my lord. I know you say that, God gives burdens to his strongest soldiers but please I beg you, JUST. GIVE. ME. A...
I’m going hungry, I’m without income and bills are piling up. My govt assistance benefits may be cut off and I’m getting thoroughly frustrated with worldly systems who say they are here to help but DO NOT. My health is deteriorating and I’m going to give up. This body can no longer hold up under...