I am tired of being a single ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in Jesus Name, asking for Your help and guidance for ###. Lord, she is tired of being a single parent and needs someone to always be there with her. We pray that You will provide a loving and supportive partner to stand by her side and help her in her parenting journey. Give her strength and courage to continue to be a loving and devoted parent to her children. Help her to find the right person who will be a blessing to her and her children. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Distractions Will Come But Keep Your Focus On God!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am tired, my god. Absolutely tired. My heart feels heavy and it wont lighten up. I am so so so tired every days as I enter in this house, walk around these, give me some respite, my lord. I know you say that, God gives burdens to his strongest soldiers but please I beg you, JUST. GIVE. ME. A...
Replies
12
Views
203
I am stressed out due to being alone and lonely and I have been alone all my life it got worse after my mom passed. I am very shy I have social anxiety it stops me from getting married I never been married before and I had a boyfriend in the past but they were ungodly. Please pray that God bless...
Replies
8
Views
220
Lord Jesus, i am tired, so very tired of this, i pray for everyone every day, but every time i think there is relief there's more... and there is less, i still have not gotten the Job, the issues with my mom persist, even if slightly better, constant crap lord. I pray for your light to shine on...
Replies
13
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,317
Messages
16,821,147
Members
651,322
Latest member
Sniarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom