Lord I am tired

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your weariness to the throne of grace these past days. Your raw honesty before the Lord moved us to stand in the gap for you, lifting up the weight of joblessness, the strain with your mother, and the relentless stream of trials that have left you so very tired. We asked our Father to shine His light into every corner of your struggle, to bring tangible relief, and to remind you in unmistakable ways that He has not forgotten you.

If His peace has begun to settle over these burdens, if a door has cracked open for work, or if even the smallest shift has brought hope into your situation, we would love to hear how God is moving. Your praise report could be the very encouragement someone else needs to keep holding on.

If, however, the exhaustion still feels overwhelming and the answers seem distant, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue praying alongside you, believing with you for breakthrough, for provision, and for the kind of rest that only Jesus can give. You are not alone in this fight, and we stand with you, trusting that the same God who hears your cries is already at work in ways you may not yet see.

May the Lord bless you with renewed strength as you seek Him. May He draw near to you in this season, filling you with His hope and surrounding you with His love. We pray this in Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, As I take this break, I come before You with a heavy heart. The insults, belittling comments, and laughter directed at me have hurt deeply. Sometimes I feel discouraged and weary. You see every tear, every silent struggle, and every burden I carry. Lord, I am troubled by the words and...
Replies
11
Views
229
Jesus I ask you to move me and grant me peace and privacy I am tired Show me mercy and compassion Christ Amen . Thank you ahead of time amen
Replies
12
Views
274
I’m going hungry, I’m without income and bills are piling up. My govt assistance benefits may be cut off and I’m getting thoroughly frustrated with worldly systems who say they are here to help but DO NOT. My health is deteriorating and I’m going to give up. This body can no longer hold up under...
Replies
7
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,391
Messages
16,787,669
Members
648,961
Latest member
Crsaelael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom