I am one of the worst sinners. ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
The Bible tells us that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God, our sins have kept us apart from a Holy God, but when Jesus gave His life on the cross for us, our sins are forgiven. Jesus paid a price for our sins. Sin is sin, there is not one sin any worse than another one. All you need to do is to ask Jesus to forgive you, His grace and mercy are new every day. Ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior, ask Him to help you lead a life pleasing to Him. This would be the best decision that you will ever make because Jesus IS coming back soon and He will judge the unrighteous and the ones who have not accepted Jesus will spend an eternity in hell.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am one of the worst sinners. Pls I beg to relieve me of my sinful nature.
I know how that feels. Dear Lord help ### feel your redemption and forgiveness, and that ### will put hope and trust in you to live more obediently towards you with joy. In Jesus's name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am one and half months pregnant and I started bleeding in-between and I can't eat anything due to vomiting that's why my health condition is not good. Please prayer for me and my baby to be safe and my baby can come into this world with fully healthy. Amen
Replies
10
Views
656
🙌 Reached out to the actual main pastor who is NOT family and seems to be a burning and shining lamp, Jn 5:35, and a flaming fire of a minister, Heb 1:7, Whether he corresponds with me or not is not important, nor even reconciliation an idol to me in any way, but rather the keeping the commands...
Replies
10
Views
188
🙌 Reaching out to the actual main pastors who are NOT family yet seem to be brighter lamps, Jn 5:35, may God bless the correspondence. Father, we ask You fan into flame the gifts within them, 2 Tim 1:6, help make the pastor and his wife "on fire" ministers, Heb 1:7. Whether he corresponds with...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom