I AM IN LOVE WITH A GIRL, ...

I AM IN LOVE WITH A GIRL, WE WANT TO GET MARRIED, BUT HER MOTHER IS NOT AGREEING BECAUSE OF SOME SUPERSTITION. PLEASE HELP ME GETTING MARRIED WITH MY LOVE, WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
not answered
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help me to resolve the situation with the Muslim girl who I am in love with.
Replies
11
Views
156
I started going to a prayer group at the beginning of the year. Due to my housing situation, I didn't pay attention to guys or my surroundings in the prayer group. In this second season, I needed help moving my stuff to storage, and I am had asked people in church for help, a gentleman had asked...
Replies
6
Views
147
I couldn’t be happier to be a girl the way I walk, smell good, write beautifully and neatly. Love to act like a girl because it makes me feel so comfortable.
Replies
7
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom