I AM IN LOVE WITH A GIRL, ...

Let Us Pray For The Faithful Prayer Warriors on this Prayer Site: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless every faithful prayer warrior on this prayer site (including myself) to seek first the kingdom of God, and Your righteousness. Then God bless us to make drawing close to You, knowing You, loving You, obeying You, and making You known our number one goals in life. God as we each draw close to You bless each of us to always seek Jesus as our source and standard of holiness. God also show us how to appreciate and excel in each of our spiritual gifts and the calling You have placed upon each of our lives. God don’t let any of us be envious or jealous of others because of their spiritual gifts, callings, and or blessings. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. And God please fully heal and restore each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

James 4:8: Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
1 Peter 1:15, 16: But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help me to resolve the situation with the Muslim girl who I am in love with.
Replies
11
Views
156
I started going to a prayer group at the beginning of the year. Due to my housing situation, I didn't pay attention to guys or my surroundings in the prayer group. In this second season, I needed help moving my stuff to storage, and I am had asked people in church for help, a gentleman had asked...
Replies
6
Views
147
I couldn’t be happier to be a girl the way I walk, smell good, write beautifully and neatly. Love to act like a girl because it makes me feel so comfortable.
Replies
7
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,167
Messages
16,784,961
Members
648,748
Latest member
Khaerianrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom