I am highly requesting prayer for my ###.

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

They are under some heavy heavy witchcraft attacks my son's are displaying characteristics that are NOT them they dint study or pray anymore like they used to . They are with unbelievers one of my son's and his mate have tried to work witchcraft on me. I have heard them do it. On more than one...
Replies
10
Views
58
I am urgently requesting prayer for huge problem in my life. I have ruined my marriage and may have ruined my career. Please help.
Replies
11
Views
262
I am reaching out requesting prayer for a possible monitoring spirit situation. Regardless what it is I am seeking help as I feel watched constantly. I am asking for prayers that whatever is causing chaos in my life leave immediately in the name of the Lord. I am asking that the Lord delivery me...
Replies
12
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,890
Messages
16,816,155
Members
651,061
Latest member
Sprayport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom