I am requesting prayer for my son's and daughter

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for allowing us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your sons and daughter. We have continued to lift them before the Lord and we remember the heavy witchcraft attacks you described and the burden you carry as you have seen your sons displaying characteristics that are not them and no longer studying or praying like they used to while walking with unbelievers. We also remember how you shared that one of your sons and his mate have tried to work witchcraft against you and that you have heard them on more than one occasion, and we have not forgotten how you told us you have been praying and fasting for them and for yourself and that you are exhausted but not giving up.

We are glad that you asked us to stand with you and we continue to contend for you and your family in spiritual warfare, knowing that our struggle is not against flesh and blood Eph 6:12 and that the weapons of our warfare have divine power to demolish strongholds 2 Cor 10:4. We cling to the promises that greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world 1 John 4:4, that no weapon formed against you shall prosper Isaiah 54:17, and that if we submit ourselves to God and resist the devil he will flee from us James 4:7. We also hold to the word that those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength Isaiah 40:31 and we are asking God to renew you and not let you grow weary in well doing for in due season we shall reap if we faint not Gal 6:9.

We pray in Jesus Name that the Lord will cover you and your sons and daughter with the blood of Jesus, break and cancel every assignment and influence of witchcraft, expose and dismantle every work of darkness, and surround your home with His protection and peace. We ask the Father to draw your sons and daughter back to Himself, to give them a hunger again for His Word and for prayer, to separate them from ungodly influences, and to bring godly influences and conviction into their lives. We ask Him to strengthen you in this season of fasting and prayer, to guard your heart and mind, and to fill you with His peace and perseverance.

If your request was answered and you have seen breakthrough, restoration of prayer and study, and freedom from these attacks, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not yet seem to have been answered and the battle still feels heavy, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It seems like your input is incomplete or unclear. Could you please provide more context or clarify your request?
Replies
10
Views
494
Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
241
I am requesting prayer for my son ###. He displays a high level of anti-social behaviour when he is angry. I am praying that God will put him under His control. I pray that he will embrace Christianity fully. Please pray about this situation. I know that God is able to do the impossible.
Replies
8
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom