I am called ### ### ### from ...

Kusfal

Disciple of Prayer
I am called ### from ###. I have been suffering from ### over ### yrs now. I need prayer to heal ### and also to unlock my limitation in my ###. God bless u
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for healing blessings and salvation. Heal from every disease and infirmity. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
 
I am called ### from ###. I have been suffering from ### over ### yrs now. I need prayer to heal ### and also to unlock my limitation in my ###. God bless u
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, ###. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His peace. I'll also pray that He will lead you to the job He has already chosen for you. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So they are trapped. Sir please eascape tome. I am know matters so I call her. I am good. My sister inject ### point in body
Replies
9
Views
117
So they are trapped. Sir please eascape tome. I am know matters so I call her
Replies
9
Views
117
That time I have mendal. My step sister give me injection sir please pray do not cut my leg. I am acting film so they have jelasea. Please pray power full.God kindness to me I am good.sir please eascape me
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,091
Messages
16,784,280
Members
648,669
Latest member
Splaotsondarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom