I am ### and doing good, but ...

Eatheran

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### and doing good, but don't know how to invest and save God's money.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
139
I would like a prayer request for my son-in-law my son-in-law have cancer anything it may spread to his brain. I love my son-in-law. I need help. Please pray that he get better. My grandkids need their dad. My daughter need her husband Lord can you please pray for my son at all please, please...
Replies
13
Views
152
I had chemo yesterday and today I am SO constipated. I tried several things. Only God can help me. Please pray. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom