Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ### and me to reconcile and get back together. ###
 
The Bible tells us in Psalms 91:14-16 (NIV) “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

This is what God does for His children that Love Him!

Let’s Pray: God I am asking You in Jesus’ name; that I will fall head over hills in Love with You. Teach me how to Love You Lord Jesus the way that You want to be loved. I am calling upon You. I acknowledge Your name. I acknowledge You as my Savior and Lord of all of my life. Rescue me from the plans of my enemies because I have fallen in love with You. I am Your child. Deliver me from all spiritual and physical attacks. Heal and make me whole in You. Heal my marriage Lord Jesus. Protect me. Be with me in times of trouble; deliver and honor me. Be my ever present help. Satisfy me with a long healthy life and show me Your salvation. And all that I have asked You my God to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She is going through a tough time , spirit of division and strife is upon her family and her husband, her husband left his family wanting to explore and find a new partner, She is still in love with her husband, please pray for this so her family is back together and happy together
Replies
11
Views
187
-Lord deliver my husband ### from all evil and protect him and and family from seen and unseen danger -Lord i pray for protection over my husband from depression and pray right job/business stable income to provide for out family needs to have healthy marrige -Gods Devine will into my home...
Replies
9
Views
437
Prayer for a husband who mistreats his wife because of the lies of his Brother!! He and her EX set the Wife up to meet with the ex about their daughter!! She had promised her Husband she wouldn't go around him!! The daughter kept begging to see her Father!! To her demise, she arranged for him to...
Replies
11
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom