Husband

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Im so confused. I believe she has bewitched him due to we just won our settlement of $10,000,000. He says he never loved me her 5 yr old child he now claims. He has blocked me he was only here a month we live together and we're not from out here. We dont know this woman yet he is there with her...
Replies
11
Views
142
My husband had me sign my rights away from our hunting land. I know what he did was wrong. It eats at me now. I know I shouldn’t have signed. He also had an anger issue. He doesn’t hit me but he yells and swears at me. Please help me find inner peace. This eats away at my cute of how he had me...
Replies
11
Views
85
Heavenly Father Glory be your name! Thank you for all the many blessings in our lives. I come to you in prayer for my sister and her husband as they face difficulties, I pray that you show both mercy and compassion, please help them in their struggle and may everything work in their favor as...
Replies
12
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom