Holy Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

armystrong777

Prayer Warrior
Oh Lord I submit myself unto you, I pray I feel an out pouring of you like never before. I pray I have so much of you in me Lord that others will see you through me. I pray that I am a light to this world and help lead souls to you oh Heavenly father in Jesus Christ name I pray in Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom Could you please pray for me that God fills me with the Holy Spirit—from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet—that rivers of living water flow from within me, and that I do greater things than the Lord Jesus—because HE said so—in Jesus' name? Thank you very much! God bless you in...
Replies
10
Views
34
Father, we thank You, asking give us The Holy Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation to know You better. Grant the eyes of our heart to be flooded with light so we may know the hope of Your calling, the riches of Your glorious inheritance in the saints, and the surpassing greatness of Your power toward...
Replies
11
Views
193
"We bow our knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, asking He would grant us, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power 🧨 and might through His Spirit in the inner person, that Christ may dwell in our hearts...
Replies
9
Views
60
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom