### he’s in hospice.

I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Are You Ready For A Promotion From God
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### who is in hospice nurse just called and she is worse. It’s Holiday weekend. I live in the mountains I have to drive a canyon. Please Lord guide me. I can’t sleep! I’m so upset. I love her. Please dear Jesus please let her not be afraid.
Replies
10
Views
146
Please pray for my mom who was admitted in hospice this morning. God please give us more days with her. Please give her the strength to get through this. I know she was yours first and you lent her to us but I’m not being selfish but I just want her back please 🙏🏽
Replies
11
Views
176
Please Pray for my ###'s father who is in hospice. Pray that he gets better and can live a quality life, and if it is his time, Pray for his Salvation and comfort his family. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,180
Messages
16,785,101
Members
648,757
Latest member
Triemore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom