Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Are You Ready For A Promotion From God?
  • Thank God that He sees you, knows you, understands your heart, and still loves you.
  • Thank Him for promoting you “only” in His perfect time, when He knows you are ready; for promoting you too soon would hurt you, not help you.
  • Praise Him for the fact that all promotion and increase comes from Him!
  • Ask Father God to search your heart by His Spirit. Ask Him to get everything out of you that isn’t just like Him, so that you can qualify for promotion.
  • Ask Him to shape your heart and form your character, making you just like Him.
  • Ask Him to change your heart, take away your stony heart, and give you His heart. Ask God to take away your old spirit and give you His Spirit.
  • Ask Him to make you promotable in His opinion, which is the only opinion that matters!
  • Ask Him to promote you at the right time into the next level of opportunity, influence, and blessing that He has for you.
  • Thank Him that He doesn’t have to get anybody else on board when He is ready to promote you. He can promote you all by Himself.
  • Thank Him and praise Him for His promotion that He is bringing you.
    • Thank Him that His eye is on the sparrow, and He most definitely is watching over you and perfecting ALL things that concern you!
    • Promotion can only come from God. When you look to man for promotion, you’ll be nothing but disappointed. But if you look to God, trusting Him to judge every situation fairly and promote you into whatever He knows is best, THEN you will be blessed.

The above information came from a Bible Study I am doing on You Version.

• Never have or operate with a spirit of entitlement. Because all we deserve is death and the grave if it had not been for God sending His son, Jesus Christ!

And always remember God is your source!

Last edited:
  • Thank God that He sees you, knows you, understands your heart, and still loves you.
  • Thank Him for promoting you “only” in His perfect time, when He knows you are ready; for promoting you too soon would hurt you, not help you.
  • Ask Father God to search your heart by His Spirit. Ask Him to get everything out of you that isn’t just like Him, so that you can qualify for promotion.
  • Ask Him to shape your heart and form your character, making you just like Him.
  • Ask Him to change your heart, take away your stony heart, and give you His heart. Ask God to take away your old spirit and give you His Spirit.
  • Ask Him to make you promotable in His opinion, which is the only opinion that matters!
  • Ask Him to promote you at the right time into the next level of opportunity, influence, and blessing that He has for you.
  • Thank Him that He doesn’t have to get anybody else on board when He is ready to promote you. He can promote you all by Himself.
    • Thank Him that His eye is on the sparrow, and He most definitely is watching over you and perfecting ALL things that concern you!
    • Promotion can only come from God. When you look to man for promotion, you’ll be nothing but disappointed. But if you look to God, trusting Him to judge every situation fairly and promote you into whatever He knows is best, THEN you will be blessed.

And never have or operate with a spirit of entitlement. Because all we deserve is death and the grave if it had not been for God sending His son, Jesus Christ!

Amen, I receive in Jesus name😍

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Your Promotions, for Your Incredible Love and Forgiveness for Us, for me, for Everything You Have Done, Do, Will Do for me, for Preparing me for All Things, for Preparing All Things for me, for Your Incredible Miracles that You have Blessed me with as well as Will Bless me with, for my Beautiful Family in You, for my Beautiful Sister Linda in You, for Always Answering me Yes and Amen, for Always Blessing me with All I need and Oh so very much more! All for Your Glory Lord Jesus! All in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

• Never have or operate with a spirit of entitlement. Because all we deserve is death and the grave if it had not been for God sending His son, Jesus Christ!

Thank you Jesus for those wonderful promotions to those who love you with all their heart, mind and soul and obey Your word.

Amen 🙏🙏

And always remember God is your savior

Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Your Promotions, for Your Incredible Love and Forgiveness for Us, for me, for Everything You Have Done, Do, Will Do for me, for Preparing me for All Things, for Preparing All Things for me, for Your Incredible Miracles that You have Blessed me with as well as Will Bless me with, for my Beautiful Family in You, for my Beautiful Sister Linda in You, for Always Answering me Yes and Amen, for Always Blessing me with All I need and Oh so very much more! All for Your Glory Lord Jesus! All in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!
Amen

Similar Requests

Our Heavenly Father I humbly ask for your guidance. Please father be with my son give him strength, wisdom, and respect. Please help him to cooperate with the people trying to help him. Please stop satan controlling his mind. Please I ask that he gets the help he needs. Allow him to get...
Replies
Views
  • Article
John 15:16: You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 1 Corinthians 1:27: But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the...
Replies
Views
I was dating my partner for few months and later on he took a strong stand to stop our relationship. He told me that he had completely move on from our relationship. I really loved him genuinely and still can't get over him.He blocked me every where and now there is no communication between us...
Replies
Views
Lord,My partner is having many bad habits. Even though he broke up with me.I am still praying for him to get rid off all the bad habits like drinking,going to pubs,smoking,chatting with random girls and flirting with random girls.Lord almighty please touch his heart,please open his eyes. Lord...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, I am continuing to seek Your Will for a job. I have two interviews next week, and I pray for You to lead, guide, and direct me with answering all their questions. Lord, help me to articulate well and to say exactly the right words for each question. Lord, please help me to speak with...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom